Clearing the gap | The gap between digital haves and digital have-nots
Research by KPMG shows how high-performing organisations are using digital technologies to become more competitive. How far has your organisation got on its digital journey?
Digital technology has the power to transform businesses and increase profitability dramatically. But some organisations have been faster to take advantage of digital than others. As a result, there is now a clear divide between digital high-performers (the digital haves) and less advanced organisations (the digital have-nots).
Research by KPMG, in collaboration with Forbes Insights, examines how organisations are developing their digital and mobile capabilities. It also looks at what sets leading organisations apart.
- Where are digital and mobile creating competitive advantage for organisations?
- What technologies are businesses adopting and what are they using them for?
- What impact are digital and mobile having on financial performance?
- What are the most successful digital initiatives among respondents?
- What are core digital and mobile strategies?
Explore some of the results in this infographic or request your copy of the full report now.